- 75g/3oz Butter
- 225g/8oz Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 1 teasp Ground Cinnamon
- 200g/7oz Cream Cheese
- 50g/2oz Caster Sugar
- 4 Large ripe Peaches
- 1 teasp Ground Lemon Myrtle
- 1 x 11g/0.4oz packet Gelatine
- 300ml/10fl.oz. Double Cream
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the digestive biscuits and cinnamon and mix well. Press into the base of a 20cm/8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill until firm.
2. Place the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and beat together. In another bowl whip the cream
3. Peel, stone and puree 3 of the peaches then add to the cheese and sugar together with the ground lemon myrtle and mix well.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in 3 tablespoons boiling water, add to the mango mixture with two thirds of the cream. Mix well then spoon into the biscuit case and smooth the surface. Place in a refrigerator until set.
5. To serve – peel and stone the remaining peach and cut into slices then use to decorate the top of the cheesecake together with the remaining whipped cream.
» Australia Recipes