Australia travel guide


Australia Travel Guide

Australia Visas

The Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) allows you to be in Australia more than three months, its like a visa but you won't have to submit an application in any government office, you can obtain an ETA by internet also ( , citizens that can obtain an ETA must be from the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States Of America and the Vatican City. New Zealanders don't require a visa for visiting Australia, but the rest of foreigners do. UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and several European and Scandinavian countries citizens who are travelling to Australia for less than three months can also apply for an ETA.

There are two types of ETA, one is the Visitor ETA, valid for 12 months with stays of three months or more in each visit, the other one is the Short Validity Business ETA also valid for 12 months with stays of three months or more in each visit and can be used for one or more entry travel.

For visitors who are planning to be in Australia more than three months may apply for a visa, to get one is necessary to fill out an application form in the embassy, and if you will stay in Australia for more than six months you'll better buy the longer visa, and buy it before departure because once into Australia the cost gets expensive, more than $140. There are different kinds of visas: Work Visa, Travel Visa, Partner Visa, Business Visa, Family Visa, Working Holiday Visa, Student Visa and Parent Visa, choose one that fits your requirements.

:: Australian Inmigration Offices ::

About us | Contact us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Legal Terms

© 2009 - 2017 - All Rights Reserved