- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 350g/12oz Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 90ml/3fl.oz. Fresh Vegetable Stock
- 1 teasp Freshly chopped Thyme Leaves
- 50g/2oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped Parsley
1. Heat half the butter and oil in large saucepan, add the cabbage, onion, stock and thyme and mix well.
2. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, salt and pepper, mix well then recover and simmer for a further 10-15minutes until just tender.
4. Just before serving, mix in the remaining butter and parsley.
» Australia Recipes